Learn how to create out of this world sounds with MASSIVE, using its flexible and powerful filters and routing, audio processing, and modulation features.
- [Voiceover] Hi, this is Evan Sutton and welcome to Digital Synthesis with MASSIVE. MASSIVE is a flagship digital synthesizer that's been on the forefront of sound design technology for quite awhile now. It's a great sounding wavetable synthesizer that has flexible routing, great filters, great audio processing and really cool modulation techniques that we can use to create sounds that are out of this world. In this course, we'll talk about MASSIVE's basic signal flow and the fundamentals of synthesis. We'll talk about modulation and using MASSIVE's flexible wavetable system to create new and interesting sounds.
Then we'll process the sounds using MASSIVE's unique filter section along with powerful modulators like LFOs, envelopes, steppers and performers. Then we'll speak to the playability of each instrument and use audio effects to make sure that each sound sits well within a mix. Finally, we'll talk about bringing the sounds to life using flexible macro controls as well as automation within your DAW. So if you're as excited as I am, strap in and let's get into Digital Synthesis with MASSIVE.
- Envelope setting, routing, and looping
- Working with oscillators and wavetables
- Inserting effects like distortion and feedback
- Controlling incoming MIDI
- Automating macros