Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Creativity anywhere, part of Photoshop and Lightroom: Mobile, Desktop, and Cloud.
- There are really two different workflows that will benefit from this course. One, are existing users of Adobe desktop products, so if you're already using Photoshop CC, or Lightroom on the desktop, you'll be able to access your files in these mobile apps, and edit them wherever you are. For other folks, who are new to all of this, or shoot a lot of mobile content, you'll be able to capture and edit those files wherever you are. So sometimes it's access, sometimes it's editing, sometimes it's capture.
But, on a serious note, while we have the ability to get to our files wherever they are, and while we have the ability to edit our files in magical ways wherever we are, there is a certain responsibility that comes with that. So while I'm out shooting, I'm being very, very careful of my surroundings, in fact, in this course, I certainly wasn't alone. I had other folks monitoring what was going on around me, so if I'm walking near the edge of a cliff, or near a train track, there are other folks who are looking out and making sure that I'm safe.
If you're out there alone, I caution you to make certain that you're very, very safe, and you're very aware of your surroundings. Just be careful out there, it's very easy to get pulled into your device and forget where you are. It's really important, that in addition to being creative and enjoying the benefits of the technology, that you pull your head up and look around from time to time. I know it seems like common sense, but it's really easy to get lost in the technology sometimes. More than anything, I hope you get out there and you have fun, and be safe, so I hope you enjoy this course.
- Capturing great images on the go
- Creating HDR and panoramic images
- Picking your favorite photos
- Performing quick edits
- Sharing creative projects on social media
- Making more advanced edits with Lightroom for mobile
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Compositing in Photoshop Mix
- Using Slate to tell visual stories
- Sending files back to the desktop
- Sharing images in Slate, Portfolio, and Behance