Join JK Swopes for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know: , part of Beat Making with MASCHINE.
- This course is for anybody that wants to learn more about the process of making beats inside of Maschine. However, I do expect you to have a general understanding of how Maschine works. If you don't know how Maschine works or you need a refresher, make sure to check out my course, Up and Running with Maschine 2.
In Chapter 3, JK uses the same techniques to make a new sample-based track—a great way to make custom sounds you won't hear anywhere else. Start watching to learn how to make your own beats with MASCHINE.
- Quantizing beats to align notes
- Making a simple drum pattern
- Adding groove to beats
- Using MASCHINE expansions
- Creating melodies
- Adding bass, percussion, and FX
- Creating pattern variations
- Arranging songs
- Making beats from samples
Skill Level Intermediate
Up and Running with BATTERY 4with J. Scott Giaquinta54m 13s Beginner
Programming Beats in Ableton Live 9with Yeuda Ben-Atar2h 27m Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the Basics of Making a Beat
2. Making a Track with MASCHINE's Factory Library and Official Expansions
3. Making a Track from a Sample
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.