Producer JK Swopes demonstrates how to create beats using MASCHINE's built-in sounds, expansions, and samples.
- [Voiceover] Hey, what's up? This is JK Swopes, also known as saintjoe. I'm a producer, educator, and owner of MachineTutorials.com. I wanna welcome you to Making Beats with Maschine. In this course, we'll take a look at some of the basics like setting your tempo, understanding beats, quantize, and note divisions. We'll also look at making beats with the internal sounds, machine expansions, as well as chopping up your own samples to make a track.
With that said, let's get into making some beats. (gently rhythmic beats)
In Chapter 3, JK uses the same techniques to make a new sample-based track—a great way to make custom sounds you won't hear anywhere else. Start watching to learn how to make your own beats with MASCHINE.
- Quantizing beats to align notes
- Making a simple drum pattern
- Adding groove to beats
- Using MASCHINE expansions
- Creating melodies
- Adding bass, percussion, and FX
- Creating pattern variations
- Arranging songs
- Making beats from samples
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding the Basics of Making a Beat
2. Making a Track with MASCHINE's Factory Library and Official Expansions
3. Making a Track from a Sample
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.