Join JK Swopes for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of MASCHINE: Beat Making.
- So, that's making beats with Maschine.…Hope this course inspires you to go out and experiment…with your own ways of making beats inside of Maschine,…experimenting and just being creative.…If you want to learn more about Maschine,…make sure to check out my course,…Up and Running with Maschine 2.…If you want to learn more about me,…you can find me at jkswopes.com.…See you later.…
In Chapter 3, JK uses the same techniques to make a new sample-based track—a great way to make custom sounds you won't hear anywhere else. Start watching to learn how to make your own beats with MASCHINE.
- Quantizing beats to align notes
- Making a simple drum pattern
- Adding groove to beats
- Using MASCHINE expansions
- Creating melodies
- Adding bass, percussion, and FX
- Creating pattern variations
- Arranging songs
- Making beats from samples
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding the Basics of Making a Beat
2. Making a Track with MASCHINE's Factory Library and Official Expansions
3. Making a Track from a Sample
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.