Join Christian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Final renders review, part of Learning Marmoset Toolbag.
- [Voiceover] After all your hard work modeling,…texturing and finally rendering…and lighting your models in Toolbag,…it's time to show them off.…The turntable animation controls…are located under the Animation tab in Toolbag.…These controls will allow you to see a turntable,…but this time in the viewport in Toolbag,…and not as a separate render.…So in this case, under Scene Turntable,…I'll just change this to 40,…that's how long it's going to take.…I'll hit Play and you'll see that model…slowly turn around in the viewport.…
I've prepared a few of the models from this course…so we can reminisce over the various…rendering, lighting and material tools,…and the processes we've covered in this course.…(lighthearted, bouncy music)…
- Adding and organizing models
- Adding material to the model
- Saving a scene
- Physically based rendering (PBR)
- Creating a new scene and adding light
- Importing and adding materials to objects with transparency
- Working with preset materials
- Using cameras and post effects
- Creating a well-lit scene
- Rendering images
Skill Level Beginner
Creating PBR Materials with Blender & Quixelwith Christian Bradley2h 20m Intermediate
Careers in the Game Industrywith Christian Bradley1h 19m Beginner
Creating a Environment Kit Design for Gameswith Christian Bradley2h 38m Intermediate
1. Getting Started in Toolbag
2. Toolbag and PBR
3. Shaders and Materials
4. Lighting and Cameras
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.