Sell and market your products via Amazon, using the online retailing giant's marketplace for third-party sellers.
- [Voiceover] Hello, and welcome to Selling on the Amazon Marketplace. I'm Peter Kent and I'll be showing you how to use the power of Amazon to sell your products. Most products search queries go through eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, and Google's product index. So a comprehensive product marketing campaign needs to take these other channels into consideration. This is course teaches you how to sell through the world's largest online marketplace, Amazon.com. You're going to learn how the Amazon Marketplace works, what you can sell, and what Amazon will charge you for the privilege, how to set-up your account and list products, including listing hundreds of products quickly and much more.
You'll learn about Amazon's FBA program in which Amazon handles shipping for you, how to manage your inventory, how to deal with customer feedback, and everything else you need to get started. So let's move on to the first lesson and get started learning to sell on the Amazon Marketplace.
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.