Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video "Shipping" your FBA orders, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- This video is perhaps misnamed.…It's not about shipping FBA orders.…That's the great thing about FBA, it all happens…without any effort on your part.…Someone buys one of your products on Amazon,…and Amazon ships it out.…Perhaps while you're sleeping.…So really, FBA shipments are more about reporting…than about any real activity on your part.…When a product ships, you'll see an e-mail from Amazon.…That's a lot of fun when you start…selling on Amazon, and low-volume merchants…will probably always like to receive these e-mails.…
For high-volume merchants these e-mails…can become too much, so you can change…your notification settings.…Point to the Settings menu and…select Notification Preferences.…Then click the Edit button in the Order Notifications area.…You can turn FBA notifications off…by clicking Disabled.…Or you might decide to set up a mailbox…to collect the notifications.…Enter the e-mail address down here.…Don't forget to click the Update button…at the bottom of the screen.…
That's it, you're done.…Amazon received an order, sent you a notification…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.