Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up your professional account, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- View Offline
- To set up a Professional account,…you'll begin by going to the Sell on Amazon page,…clicking on the Sell as a Professional button,…then logging in, if necessary.…You'll see the beginning of a more extensive…process than the sign up for an Individual account,…not surprisingly.…On the other hand, the process of creating the account…is separate from entering products into the system.…Unlike the Individual account creation, in which you select…the product that you want to sell before…you even begin creating your account.…So we'll be looking at how to add products in a later video.…
If you are outside the US, click the notice…for international sellers links…to see a few important notifications.…Then you can get started by entering…your business's legal name into this…text box and clicking the check box.…I'm going to assume you've read the Agreement, of course.…Then click the Continue button to move on.…Now you'll need to enter a Display name,…the name of your business within the Amazon system,…the name you're products will be…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.