Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Selling new or used?, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- The next question is, new or used?…Are you planning to sell brand new goods, or used goods?…Many categories allow used, but some don't.…In this categories page we show you which.…As you can see, you can sell only new baby products,…beauty products, clothing, shoes, and so on.…But you can sell used DVDs, electronics, and sporting goods.…If you're selling anything but new goods,…you need to see the condition guidelines.…Amazon has both general conditions,…and also category-specific conditions…that you may need to be aware of.…
Go into the Amazon help system,…search for condition guidelines,…then click the Seller Help link at the bottom.…As you can see, New means brand new,…unopened, in original packaging with no damage.…But then there are various different…non-new categories, such as Refurbished,…Used - Like New, Used - Very Good, and so on.…Spend a little time in here checking…both the general conditions and any…category-specific conditions that may apply.…
Now, let's discuss the concept of approval.…As we saw before, the categories page…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.