Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Requesting feedback and using the messaging system, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- In an earlier video, we looked at customer feedback.…As I mentioned in that video, Amazon estimates…that only 10 to 20 percent of orders…result in any kind of feedback.…You can bet though, that customers are more likely…to provide feedback, when they're unhappy.…This isn't usually a problem for established merchants…who are doing a decent job of keeping buyers happy,…especially merchants with higher volumes.…Because, the feedback that naturally occurs,…will generally outweigh the few bad feedbacks.…
But it is entirely possible that a new merchant…with one or two unfortunate mistakes…can see their ratings damaged.…As the few problem orders are far more likely…to result in feedback, bad feedback, of course.…The new orders without problems.…It goes without saying, that it's always good to keep…customers happy.…It's especially important for new,…with low volume merchants.…Ship on time.…Sell what your listing says you're selling,…that is, don't exaggerate the quality of the goods.…
Perhaps stop selling lower quality goods…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.