Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing inventory, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- We saw earlier, how to get products…into the Amazon system.…And we've seen what happens when they actually sell…and have to be shipped,…or shipped automatically if you're using FBA.…But what about in between?…What about managing your inventory while it's…in the Amazon system, before it sells?…That's what we're gonna look at in this video.…In seller central, open up the Inventory menu.…You'll see two Manage Inventory options…at the top of a menu which allow you to manage…all your inventory.…Both seller shipped and FBA inventory in various ways.…
And an area in which you can carry out…FBA specific tasks on your inventory.…Even if you don't ship for yourself,…you still need to see the first of these.…We're going to look at Manage Inventory in this video,…and Manage FBA Inventory in the next.…The products that are shown here…depend on these controls at the top.…If you're looking for a specific product,…you can search for it here.…You can also use the filters to view…the type of items you want to see.…
Click the Fliters button to open this area,…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.