Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing FBA inventory, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- View Offline
- In the last video, we saw how to manage inventory,…and many of the tasks applied to both…seller shipped and FBA inventory.…In this video, we're going to look at the specifics…of dealing with FBA inventory using…the Amazon Fulfilled Inventory page.…Even if you don't ship your own products,…if you only use FBA, you should still watch…the previous video, as many of the operations…also apply to FBA inventory,…and we're not going to repeat that information here.…
So, now let's look at the FBA specific page,…the Amazon Fulfilled Inventory page.…You can get there using the Manage FBA Inventory option…in the inventory menu or by using…the Inventory Amazon Fulfills link at the top…of the Manage Inventory page.…At the top, we can choose what we want to see on this page.…By default, it's going to display a list…of all your FBA items, but you can enter some kind of…search term in the text box here to find a particular item.…
You can use a product title or just part of a title,…a merchant SKU, an ASIN, or the FNSKU.…The FNSKU, by the way, is yet another unique identifier.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.