Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Listing products en masse, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- You've seen how to list products against existing ASINs…and even how to enter new products into the system.…But the processes we saw only work…for small numbers of products.…What if you work with hundreds,…perhaps thousands of products.…Perhaps you sell used textbooks or DVDs.…The source of few hundred or a few thousand a month,…entering each item into the system,…one by one, would be completely unviable.…Luckily, there's another way.…You can upload lists of products…into Amazon Seller Central.…
You'll still need the data of course,…the product condition, the price, quantity and so on.…But you'll be able to enter it into a spreadsheet…and upload the spreadsheet to Amazon.…These spreadsheets are Excel files…so you'll need Microsoft Excel or another program…that can open Excel files.…Begin by pointing at the INVENTORY menu,…and selecting Add Products via Upload.…In the following page, click the Download template button,…and you'll be taken to a page that describes…and provides various templates.…
You'll find templates for uploading data…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.