Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Listing a new product, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- We saw earlier how to list a product…against an existing ASIN.…In other words, the case in which the product…you have to sell has already been added…to the Amazon catalog by someone else,…the manufacturer, or another merchant perhaps.…In this video, we'll be looking at how to add…a brand new product, something that doesn't…have a current Amazon listing.…To begin, in your Amazon seller central account,…point at the inventory menu and select Add a Product.…In the previous video, we used this search box to begin,…and if you're absolutely sure that the product…you want to list is not in the Amazon catalog…you can ignore this box.…
But even if you manufacture the product,…you can't necessarily assume it's not in the catalog.…If you sell to wholesalers or directly to retailers,…a merchant might already have listed it.…We'll assume you've checked and…your product is not in the catalog.…Let's start by clicking the Create a new product button.…The first step is to select the category…into which you want to list the product.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.