Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- Thanks for watching this Selling on Amazon course.…This course was a beginners' course that shows you enough…to get set up and start making money…on the Amazon Marketplace, but it's a very complex…and sophisticated system, and there's plenty more to learn.…Fortunately, there are many information sources…to work with.…First, of course, is the seller's Help system.…You'll find hundreds of pages covering every need,…along with video tutorials.…There are also a variety of discussion boards…on various different subjects, forums for new sellers…about order management related…to third-party software tools, and more.…
If you run in to problems,…or are trying to expand your operation…and use the more complicated Marketplace features,…there's plenty of help out there.…I hope you enjoyed the course,…and good luck selling on Amazon.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.