Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- Now let's look at fees related…to Amazon's fulfillment service FBA.…Working with FBA, obviously you're…not getting the shipping credit.…In fact, Amazon will charge you fees…to ship the product for you.…Although the fee will be pretty low.…As an example: to ship a large book…with a shipping weight of a pound, Amazon will charge $1.57.…On the other hand, any standard size…item of $300 or more actually ships for free.…Let's look at the camera again…and see what happens when we have…the product shipped by Amazon using the FBA service.…
First, there's no shipping fee…or shipping credit coming to us of course.…And while we're still charged the referral fee,…we're not charged the variable closing fee.…The standard variable closing fee is a charge…for BMVD products, media products,…but not for non-BMVD products when shipping via FBA.…But we will be charged a one dollar order handling fee.…Though that's split among items…if the buyer purchases multiple things.…There's also a $1.02 per item pick and pack fee.…We'll also be charged a weight handling fee.…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.