Join Peter Kent for an in-depth discussion in this video The Amazon advantage, part of Selling on the Amazon Marketplace.
- View Offline
- Why should you be selling through Amazon?…The simple answer, the one I told you earlier,…is that Amazon has millions of customers…with a high level of loyalty.…Many people only buy from Amazon,…and many more will buy from Amazon, if at all possible,…even if the price is slightly higher than elsewhere.…Many people, in fact, when they decide to buy something…go straight to Amazon.…It's the firs stop, and only if they can't find it…on Amazon, a rare event of course, will they look elsewhere.…Even if your site ranks at the top of the search engines…for your product site through organic SEO…or pay per click advertising, these customers won't see it…because they're not searching at Google.…
They're not searching at Yahoo.…They're not searching at Bing.…In fact, Amazon claims to have more than 20 million…Amazon Prime member households worldwide.…These families pay Amazon an annual fee…for two-day shipping, and various other benefits.…Let's say you already have an e-commerce website…or perhaps you sell on eBay, or maybe both,…
- Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
- Listing against an existing product
- Reviewing shipping options
- Paying referral and closing fees
- Setting up an account
- Listing products individually or en masse
- Dealing with taxes
- Shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Creating reports
- Handling customer feedback
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the Amazon Marketplace
2. Setting Up an Account
3. Creating and Pricing Listings
4. Shipping Products
"Shipping" your FBA orders1m 45s
5. Managing Your Business in Seller Central
6. Managing Customers and Reviews
Seeing how Amazon rates you9m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.