Learn how to effectively bring the team together, and how to find the right balance between collaboration and focusing on execution.
- You are a member of an elite group.…You're in the world of marketing and advertising.…It makes for an incredible career…and one that is never boring.…Before transitioning into Agile Marketing,…your typical year probably looks something like this.…Once a year there's a big update to the strategy plan.…This probably happens close to the beginning…of your new fiscal year.…You may experience the unavoidable land grab…with your peers for new budget allocations,…and everyone is putting their best foot forward.…
New projects start and stop through the year,…but the annual plan really sets the tone.…You may calibrate things a little bit here,…a little bit there, but mostly you're working…to bring your annual plan to life throughout the year.…If you've made the transition to Agile Marketing,…instead of a big annual plan, you're constantly planning.…You're constantly acting, and validating.…You're always improving the productivity of your campaigns.…You may kill some initiative because they're not working.…
Others may show wild promise, so you build on those.…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits34m 54s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.