Learn why you need the right data, how to get the right data, and what the right data provides.
- There have been literally thousands and thousands…of articles written about big data.…No surprise, right?…We now generate as much data in a day…as we did from the beginning of mankind…all the way up until the year 2000.…This is a big deal,…and it's already changed our lives in many, many ways.…To gain traction with your Agile Marketing practice,…there are times when you'll use big data,…and other times where you'll use small data.…Either way, you'll want to ensure…that you're using the right data.…I'll often be in a meeting with a client,…and the client will ask if we can generate a report…to show this data or that data,…and generally the answer is, of course,…we have a lot of data after all.…
But then I followed that up with a question,…if we had a report that showed that data,…how would we use it?…How would we put it to work?…That's really the litmus test.…If you can take action on your data,…then it's the right data.…And so we quickly come back to our marketing objectives…and our metrics that matter the most.…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits34m 54s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.