Learn how to use offline marketing strategies such as direct mail and print ads to reach your customers in the real world.
- The remarkable surge and attention on digital marketing over the last 10 years has led many to believe that offline marketing is a thing of the past, and that's just not true. Now, there's still no denying that online marketing is incredibly powerful, very lucrative, and a requirement for any modern business. But even with an unprecedented number of people online, we don't live with 100% of our attention captured by the internet. Offline marketing is still very influential and it contains many advantages over its online counterpart.
Hi, I'm Brad Batesole. I'm a chief marketing officer and I've been marketing for over 15 years. In this LinkedIn Learning course, I'm going to guide you through the basic traditional marketing techniques, or offline marketing as we call it these days. I'll be walking you through the ins and outs on how offline marketing works, what options are available to you, how to develop your budget, and how to leverage the most common types of media. Along the way, we'll look into best practices for everything from print ads to direct sales to exhibiting at trade shows.
I'll share with you real world examples and give you proven techniques that I've used to drive success at businesses large and small. Whether you're looking to start or scale your own small business, expand your personal brand, or just learn the basics of offline marketing, you'll find the skills you need to connect with your customers offline all in this course, so let's get started.
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.