Learn about the three stages of event marketing: before the event, during the event, and after the event.
- [Instructor] The three stages of event marketing.…When it comes to event marketing,…it's important to recognize…that there are three key stages:…before the event, during the event, and after the event.…It can be easy to head straight into event marketing…thinking that it's all about getting people to attend…and focus on ticket sales.…Before the event, the key tasks…your event marketing plan must address…are letting your audience know about your event,…getting your audience excited enough…to register for your event and to tell others,…and keeping your audience updated about the event…so they remain excited and show up on the day.…
There's so much you can do at this stage…to go behind the scenes of your event preparation.…Sharing images of everything coming together.…There's often lots of people involved in an event,…perhaps some sponsors and other partners,…but certainly speakers who can all input…and share your messaging.…Even though on the day of the event itself…you can feel more relaxed that delegates have shown up,…
- Identify the three stages of event marketing.
- Determine the necessary resources for marketing an event.
- Break down the methods for effectively promoting a business event through email.
- Explore the fundamentals of effectively promoting a business event using direct mail and door-drops.
- Identify the steps for utilizing the social media sites Facebook and Instagram to successfully promote a business event.