Learn what the sprint plan is and how it works.
- Oh, the illustrious sprint.…It's such a good word, isn't it?…The sprint.…It just sounds fast.…And that's the beauty of it.…A sprint is a fixed number of components…delivered in a fixed amount of time.…Generally a sprint goes down over a couple of weeks.…To determine what will be moved from the backlog,…or your to do list, to the sprint, or your doing list,…the team needs to conduct a sprint planning session.…Each sprint begins with a planning session of this sort.…
Let's imagine you're in a sprint planning session right now…and I'll walk you through it.…Okay, we're all in a conference room or on a virtual call.…The marketing program owner opens the meeting with a recap…of the project strategy and asks the team…if the strategy should be revised in any way.…One of the team members offers a new insight from analytics…and suggests that even though the objective is still…pertinent it should also include…this additional information.…The scrum master also reminds the teams that there…were action items from the last retrospective meeting…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.