Learn what the retrospective is and how it works.
- It's always interesting to look to the past.…To see what it can teach us, and to consider…how things could have been different.…With agile marketing, this is a practice…that you may get used to, because there's such a focus…on data, before, during, and after.…The retrospective is a meeting generally held after a sprint…and the agenda for this meeting is so simple…that it's ingenious.…Here it is.…What's working well?…What's not working so well?…And what should we either stop or start?…Ideas on how to work better as a team tend to emerge…from these meetings.…
Let me give you an example.…I was once working as the marketing program owner…on a big interactive project, and things were going well.…We were doing some groundbreaking work…that was highly informed by analytics,…and it was really creative too.…The front end developer voiced her frustration…about the collaboration software we'd been using, though.…It was a eye opener for the scrum master.…We had some great tools in place, but the rest of the team…felt there were too many hoops to jump through…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits34m 54s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.