Walk through a real-life scenario to see how the marketing funnel can help you. See how mapping out a marketing sequence, tailoring messaging to events in that sequence, and strategies like remarketing can be used to convert prospects.
- [Instructor] Seeing how the funnel,…and the marketing sequence play out,…can really help connect the dots,…with everything we've been discussing.…Before we turn to the hard work of evaluating…our funnel performance, and diving into specific strategies,…let's walk through a scenario.…I've had the opportunity to discuss funnel strategy…with a local mid-stage startup called RentTrack.…The company allows renters to build credit…by paying their rent online, a rather unique concept…that will undoubtedly benefit a huge number of consumers.…When we think about their focus, they're going to be…targeting renters between the ages of 25 to 40,…within 50 miles of a major metropolitan city.…
Their consumer will be interested in building credit.…RentTrack starts by putting together…a simple marketing sequence for each stage of the funnel.…The first step is awareness, their method is going to be…sending postcards, which requires them…to use a mailing list.…RentTrack decides to run a direct mail campaign…to generate awareness.…
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.