Learn how to go from A to Z to transform standard marketing into agile marketing.
- There are two last concepts…from the agile arsenal that I want to share with you…and then we can bring all of this together.…First, there's the definition of ready.…This is a description you and your team devise…and it describes when any given story…is ready to move from your backlog to your sprint.…Then there's the definition of done.…This is also a description you and your team create…and it describes when any given story is actually completed…and ready to move from your doing bucket…to your done bucket.…
Let's examine the definition of ready…and the definition of done.…I recently took my family on a cross country RV trip…from one coast of the United States to the other,…and then back again.…Friends warned me.…They said oh man, haven't you seen the movie RV…with Robin Williams?…That sounds like a terrible idea.…Well, we had our days that were great…and other days it took a good bit of patience…and grace but we survive it…and it was an experience I hope my kids never forget.…It certainly brought us all closer together.…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits34m 54s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.