Learn what's new on YouTube. See how a simplified user interface, plus new offerings like YouTube TV memberships and livestream ads give you more flexibility when marketing to customers on YouTube.
- [Instructor] One billion hours is a lot of time.…It's also the number of hours…people spend watching videos on YouTube every single day.…To put this in perspective,…that's the equivalent of watching videos for 100,000 years…and that's just one day's worth of content.…You'd need a boatload of popcorn for that.…YouTube is most people's go-to video platform.…The place we watch kids and cats doing silly things…and where brands like yours try to engage customers…and of course, so many of you are aiming…for that elusive viral video…that catapults your business to fortune and fame…but the reality is less than 1/3 of 1% of YouTube videos…ever get more than a million views.…
So rather than chasing virality,…it's better to consistently produce…the kind of content your customers will love.…This may seem obvious but in order to do that,…you need to develop a strategy and a content calendar…and optimize and organize your channel…by uploading an attention getting header image,…completing the About section…and creating playlists to make it easier for customers.…
- Summarize what a social media audit tells you.
- Explain how to analyze your SWOT and adapt your social media plan.
- Describe how various social media platforms promote social media marketing efforts.
- Recall ways to better understand your customers’ behavior.
- Explain how to optimize paid, earned, shared, and owned media.