This video outlines some basic requirements and other course options that will be complimentary to database marketing.
- [Instructor] This course will draw on a wide variety of industry sources and is mainly conceptual. This means that you can either choose to sit back and relax while watching it, or you can open up another window on your computer and evaluate some of the solutions out there as we progress with the course. You don't need any prior knowledge on database marketing to get started. If you stumble upon unfamiliar topics such as pay per click marketing that relates to LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google AdWords, you can enroll on those courses too right here on the platform.
That will help you to get up to speed with a variety of related competencies. So, all you need to get started is a PC or mobile that is connected to the internet, and then you're ready to move forward with the course.
- What is database marketing?
- Email marketing tools
- Using a data management platform (DMP)
- Database analysis and customer insights
- Segmentation and personalization
- Laws, regulations, and issues in the US and in the EU
- Maintaining data quality