Join Brian Honigman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Content Marketing ROI.
- This course is intended for marketers and business owners who want to know how to accurately measure content. I'll be focusing on content measurement, and only referencing some of the other key aspects that fall into the content marketing umbrella. So, if you're new to content marketing, I suggest you first watch Dayna Rothman's course, Content Marketing Fundamentals, on this site. If you've measured the progress of content in the past or if you're just getting started, this course will provide an actionable framework, no matter your level of experience with measurement. To succeed, you'll need to be patient, as there's no direct path for success with content marketing.
You've got to constantly experiment and measure to see what works and what doesn't.
- Benefits of content measurement
- Challenges to address
- Creating a campaign
- Choosing purpose-driven goals
- Setting a time frame
- Coordinating with other marketing efforts
- Investing in different content formats
- Aligning content with the buying process
- Calculating the cost of content
- Vanity vs. actionable metrics
- Setting up a reporting system