Join Brian Honigman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Content Marketing: ROI.
- This course is intended for marketers and business owners who want to know how to accurately measure content. I'll be focusing on content measurement, and only referencing some of the other key aspects that fall into the content marketing umbrella. So, if you're new to content marketing, I suggest you first watch Dayna Rothman's course, Content Marketing Fundamentals, on this site. If you've measured the progress of content in the past or if you're just getting started, this course will provide an actionable framework, no matter your level of experience with measurement. To succeed, you'll need to be patient, as there's no direct path for success with content marketing.
You've got to constantly experiment and measure to see what works and what doesn't.
- Determine the benefits of content measurement.
- Define benchmarking.
- Identify the stages of the buying process.
- Compare vanity and actionable metrics.
- Identify an attribution framework.
- Explore how to automate reporting by a stakeholder.
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating an Editorial Calendarwith Brian Honigman1h 18m Beginner
1. Why Measure
Challenges to address3m 24s
2. Create a Campaign
3. Choose Content Format and Channel
4. Pair Metrics
5. Set Up a Reporting System
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.