Find out what you need to know before watching this course. While this course is geared toward the senior and mid-level professionals, anyone in marketing can benefit.
- Before we begin our course on Integrated Marketing Strategies, I want you to know that this course is designed for marketing professionals, brand strategists, business leaders, and people who work in a marketing role involving the traditional marketing mix in advertising, promotions, public relations, and digital and social media marketing. This course is geared for senior and mid-level professionals responsible for leading or implementing marketing strategies and plans. However, even if you're at a junior level, this is a great course to watch and discuss with your manager.
Overall, this course is designed for marketing professionals looking to keep current on the latest marketing trends and strategies. Including those seeking new managerial positions. I'll cover key terms, strategies, and processes essential for integrated marketing communications as we go. So if you're not sure exactly what integrated marketing communications is, or how it applies to modern branding, you've come to the right place. Throughout the course, we will be approaching IMC strategies through a framework we call brand choreography.
I define this as the orchestration of all appropriate marketing strategies, messages, and tactics across traditional, digital, and social media platforms. All designed to create a real lasting impact on critical brand touch points. My goal is to help your brand become more dynamic, agile, and responsive in the global village. After all, the market is like the wind, and we can't control the wind. However, a well-designed brand choreography strategy can ensure that the wind is always at our backs.
If you're interested in learning more about the role of employee efficacy in the integrated marketing mix check out Social Employees: The New Marketing Channel. Okay, let's jump in.
Learn about brand value propositions, strategic positioning, buyer personas, the latest thinking on content marketing, and traditional, digital, mobile, and social marketing vehicles. Discover how metrics can help you make better data-driven decisions. Find out how to develop integrated campaigns that offer better customer experience and better ROI.
- Seven-step branding
- SWOT analysis
- Building a value proposition for your brand
- Creating buyer personas
- Creating engaging content (content marketing)
- Managing media and communication channels
- Mapping the customer experience
- Engaging social employees
- Real-time marketing and neuromarketing