In this video, learn what paid traffic is and why it is important. Explore the pros and cons of using paid traffic methods and discover why you should be testing and tracking your paid advertisement campaigns.
- The ability to run paid traffic to your eCommerce website … is a skill that if mastered, could really help you … to scale your eCommerce business. … I want to share with you some of the pros and cons … to running paid traffic campaigns … and how to do it effectively. … So let's start with some of the cons … to running paid traffic. … It can be quite costly. … It can be very competitive. … It can take a while for you to see a return. … However, there are some pros to running paid traffic too. … You can start seeing immediate traffic to your website, … so as soon as you start your campaign, … you can have visitors coming to your site. … You can also turn paid traffic off like a tap, … so in the instance that your website crashes, … you can pause your campaigns. … As well as this, you have a lot … of different traffic sources. … So you might be very good at creating a video, … then maybe creating YouTube video ads … would be perfect for you. … But if you're really good at creating text-based ads, …
- What is ecommerce?
- Building an ecommerce site
- Attracting free traffic via SEO and social media
- Acquiring paid traffic
- Increasing website conversions
- Email marketing for increase conversions