What is a marketing sequence? Find out how your messaging and targeting may differ depending on whether you're driving awareness, nurturing a lead, or influencing conversions.
- We've touched on the aspects of your buyer journey,…and how to start evaluating…your full funnel marketing efforts.…When you put this into practice,…you'll essentially be creating a marketing sequence.…A marketing sequence dictates what marketing activity…you're executing at what time for a particular…stage in the funnel.…Marketing sequences are made up of the messaging…you're giving to the consumer, and the way in which…we communicate this message is our tool.…Marketing tools are your vessels for communication,…social media, email, forums, direct mail,…brochures, ebooks, events, and so on.…
You may have a specific sequence of messaging…distributed by various tools.…At the awareness stage, you may choose to distribute…a postcard that drives the prospect to a landing page.…Here the interest stage is sequenced…by providing relevant content, offering an ebook,…and displaying a competitive comparison.…You then create a sequence of off these.…If they download an ebook,…then send an email inviting them to schedule an appointment.…
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.