Learn how lifecycle marketing is a point of view that maximizes the customer experience throughout the entire customer relationship.
- So for a program about lifecycle marketing,…we'd probably better start with,…what exactly is lifecycle marketing?…Well, essentially it's marketing that is customer centric.…But more than anything else,…I think it's a point of view,…that places the customer at the center…of all of your decision making.…It's developing a culture that begs to answer the question,…is this good for the customer?…Now, I know a lot of companies make this claim.…I mean, we're customer-friendly or some sort of thing,…but the proof lies in paying attention…and executing on every little detail, every single day.…
Here's the part nobody tell you.…In order to be customer centric,…you have to actually care about your customers.…You can't fake this.…I mean, it'll eventually come out.…Even if you do care deeply about helping your customers…solve their problems, you must intentionally infuse…every interaction with that care,…throughout the life of your customer relationship.…And here's the payoff, true momentum in a business,…comes from finding, not just new customers,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Establishing a lifecycle baseline
- Understanding lifecycle thinking
- Beginning with the end in mind
- The marketing hourglass method
- Mapping the journey's touchpoints
- Setting goals for the journey
- Reverse engineering your marketing hourglass
- Engaging your team in the journey
- Overview of the lifecycle stages
- Using content to guide your journey
- Customer experience in the first 90 days
- Getting customers to re-enter the journey