Gain insights into how to select and adjust your multimedia content mix.
- [Instructor] I always considered myself a writer,…so when I started my blog,…I thought it was all about words…and in the first year or so, I may have used one photo.…I'm not gonna tell you what it is.…But online communication is so much more than that.…In order for your blog to be successful,…you need to be a multimedia storyteller…and include photos, infographics, GIFs,…emoji, videos, charts, and podcasts in your posts…but do you need all those elements in every post?…Well, the answer is kinda yes but within reason.…
For instance, not every blog needs to have a podcast…or video series or the same combination…of visuals in every post.…But as you're creating content,…you need to think about which types of media…enhance your story and work best…for the audience you're trying to reach.…Start by considering your goals,…the resources you have to produce multimedia,…and what else you'll need.…And all that depends on your budget and team.…
Do you have a staff member who's passionate about video?…Are they willing to put in the time…
- Explain how to determine the purpose of your company’s blog.
- Differentiate among the various top blogging platforms.
- Describe how to choose and write editorial guidelines.
- Name the six steps involved in the workflow and approvals process.
- Summarize some ways you can optimize your blog posts.
- Distinguish among curation, guest blogging, and syndication.