Understand the purpose of an agency, why they exist, what motivates them, how they can help you build your brand and business (maybe include examples of long standing client/agency relationships that build iconic brands).
- If you've never worked inside an agency…or with an external agency partner,…you might not feel like you really understand…what an agency does.…Why do they exist?…What motivates agencies and the people who work there?…And most importantly, how can an agency help you build…your brand and business?…And before you hire anyone, let's start…by understanding the agency world.…An agency is a team that works in partnership…with their client to augment and compliment…the client's internal capabilities and resources.…
So basically, an agency partner fills your internal gaps…and helps you build your brand…and improve your marketing.…Agencies have insight, expertise, experience…and resources that you don't have inside your company.…They know how to plan, measure…and optimize digital efforts…across all the brand's marketing touch points.…And for those of you who may not know,…touchpoints are your brand's point…of customer contact, from start to finish.…A touchpoint is any time a prospect…or customer comes in contact with your brand,…
- Explain the role of an account manager in a marketing agency.
- Review information from a request for proposal before deciding which agencies will present a pitch.
- Identify the purpose of a non-disclosure agreement.
- Recognize the benefits of assigning a liaison as a point of contact.
- Define scope of work and explain why it is typically an exhibit to a contract.
- Determine the most effective way to manage risks before issuing a contract.