To gain a competitive edge, you'll want an easy way to analyze massive amounts of SEO data. In this video, learn how SEMRush helps you get answers to important SEO questions.
- [Instructor] SEMrush is a web application … that allows you to analyze massive amounts of SEO data … related to your site and your competitors. … It's home to data on over 10 billion keywords … and some half a billion domains. … They keep track of organic positions for domains, … and landing pages, … they can provide insight on your competition … and they even keep copies of ads … that are being run on Google … as well as ranking positions for sites beyond your own. … Now this is a professional tool that you can use … to conduct numerous amounts of SEO research. … They do have a free trial … but I do want to point out … that their basic plan starts … at just shy of a hundred dollars a month, … when billed monthly, … however if you pay up front, it's about $83 per month … but again you're paying that all at once, every year. … Now this is very similar in price to other tools … in its category, such as Ahrefs, … which starts also at just shy of a hundred dollars a month. … Now this tool is a tremendous resource. …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.