This video shows a broad overview of what tools the Google Analytics 360 Suite includes.
- [Instructor] So, what exactly is…the Google Analytics 360 Suite?…In short, it's a collection of seven different tools…built for enterprise organizations…that marketers can use to measure and optimize.…As a platform, they all do different things,…but they live under a single umbrella…and play nicely together.…The first tool is Google Analytics 360.…You're probably already very familiar with Google Analytics…and the 360 version is simply the enterprise version…of the most popular web and app analytics tool in the world.…It helps marketers understand…how visitors are getting to their websites and apps,…what they do while they're there,…whether or not they convert…on our marketing goals and business objectives,…and how they come back at different points…in the consumer journey.…
While the free version of Google Analytics…can do all of this as well,…the paid 360 version comes with additional features,…more integrations, higher limits,…support, and a service level agreement,…all very typical needs of larger enterprise organizations.…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution