Get started with the Google Analytics 360 Suite of tools, and learn best practices for using them within your organization.
- [David] Google's Analytics 360 Suite has brought together a platform of integrated tools and technology that can simplify and drive many of the tasks that today's enterprise marketers are challenged with across their digital initiatives. Hi, my name is David Booth and as a co-founder of Cardinal Path, the world's first and largest reseller of Google Analytics 360, I'm going to walk you through each of these tools and how they can help you get more out of your digital marketing endeavors. In this course, we'll look at the Google Analytics 360 Suite as a platform, previewing its various tools.
Analytics 360, Tag Manager 360, Optimize 360, Data Studio, Attribution 360, Audience Center 360, and Surveys 360. Finally, we'll walk through a simple but powerful scenario demonstrating how these tools can be used together to traverse the complexity of today's digital marketing function. We've got a lot to cover so let's get started.
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution