Discover how to build a go-to-market (GTM) plan for your next product or service. Learn how to craft a winning product strategy, drive better channel performance, evaluate KPIs and metrics, and more.
- When you launch a new product, enter into a new market, or do both, your Go-To-Market Plan becomes a crucial part of your product and marketing success. Welcome to the Go-To-Market Plan Course. I'm Deirdre Breakenridge and I've been teaching, consulting with businesses and writing about marketing communications and new product launches for over 25 years. We'll build a solid foundation for your plan with research, strategic goals and product and problem validation.
You'll learn different ways to create messages that resonate, set up the proper feedback loops for your customers, ready your front line with helpful information and understand how to create internal and external marketing programs to delight your customers. The Go-To-Market Plan Course will give you a high level look at the most essential steps to creating your new product roadmap and to tracking your program with an evolving measurement model. Now we can build your Go-To-Market Plan together.
Let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building your go-to-market (GTM) plan foundation
- Assessing whether you need a marketing or GTM plan
- Entering new markets with a competitive advantage
- Developing your product vision and message
- Setting your product price at launch
- Setting up your channel strategy
- Driving better channel performance
- Evaluating KPIs and metrics
- Storytelling and the customer journey