Learn how to use social bookmarking in your marketing efforts, to curate links and build an audience.
- [Martin] If you're in marketing or communications, content creation can feel like a daunting task. It takes time to write a great blog post, produce a video or podcast, or even come up with social media updates that catch your customers attention. So how can you keep the content stream flowing and stay top of line with customers, without overwhelming them and you? That's what I'm going to show you in this course. How to use social bookmarking and content curation to cut through the clutter your customers face every day, and develop helpful and informative content they'll love.
Hi, I'm Martin Waxman, an independent PR agency owner. I conduct social media training and workshops for organizations large and small. I'm also a media junky and avid content collector. In this course, I'm going to demonstrate how you can use social bookmarking and content curation to help achieve your marketing goals. You'll learn how to discover content that helps answer your customers' questions by stepping into their shoes and considering the challenges they face.
We'll talk about how to integrate curation into your marketing communication strategy. What it takes to be a curator in chief. And how to get your team involved in finding relevant links your organization can use as part of it's content marketing plans. So take out your digital magnifying glass. We're going on a hunt for relevant posts we can gather and share, that both delights and engages customers and gives your business useful marketplace intel.
- Assessing your audience, goals, and objectives
- Integrating social bookmarking into a content strategy
- Reviewing available social bookmarking platforms
- Using Diigo for social bookmarking
- Using tags, outliners, and groups in Diigo
- Researching using social bookmarking
- Curating content with social bookmarking