LinkedIn Influencer Shane Snow shows how to tell stories about products, brands, and causes so that customers care.
- There's an ancient Native American proverb that says, "Those who tell the stories rule the world." (light music) My name's Shane Snow, and I'm a writer. I write about business and science for magazines like Wired, Fast Company, The New Yorker, and I'm the author of the book Smartcuts, which is about the breakthrough power of lateral thinking. In this course, I'm gonna share with you the science of great stories, how to use stories to build relationships and make people care in business and in your personal life. We'll also look at how to improve your storytelling skills, your writing, your presentation skills, and how this applies to business.
From what you'll learn in this course, you'll be on your way to becoming a powerful storyteller yourself.
- The science of great stories
- The elements of effective storytelling
- Building relationships via storytelling
- Selling with storytelling
- Building and engaging audiences
- Using storytelling frameworks like the Ben Franklin method