Develop a comprehensive lead generation strategy to spark more interest in your products and services. Go in depth into generating leads with inbound and outbound marketing.
- [Dayna] Marketing has changed, and your buyers have also changed. As a modern marketer, you need to engage in multiple marketing tactics in order to get heard through all of the noise today online, bring a lead into your sales funnel, and accelerate that lead to become a deal. Multi-channel lead generation, the practice of generating and accelerating your lead through the sales funnel is the ideal way to be everywhere your audience is. But lead generation can be incredibly complex. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about lead generation.
From defining your leads, developing your marketing to sales lead hand off process, choosing whether to focus on traditional lead generation or account-based marketing, and all of the different in-bound and out-bound tactics that you can use to generate interest and buzz. Plus, I will show you how to think about measurement so you can ensure your lead generation programs impact the bottom line. My name is Dayna Rothman, and I am the VP of Marketing and Sales Development at BrightFunnel. I am also the author of Lead Generation for Dummies, a known industry author and speaker, and have build large lead generation teams from the ground up.
So, roll up your sleeves, grab a notebook, and let's get started.
- Identifying funnel stages
- Defining key goals and metrics
- Deciding on an approach
- Building a lead generation plan and a team
- Aligning with stakeholders
- Choosing a lead generation technology
- Building attractive content
- Generating leads with blogs and social media
- Creating an SEO strategy
- Tracking ad performance
- Increasing visibility through events
- Using paid ads and direct mail
- Qualifying leads
- Measuring campaign effectiveness