- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jamie] Hi, I'm Jamie Shanks, the CEO of Sales for Life, where we've personally hosted hundreds of webinars and trained hundreds of global corporations to drive sales through webinars. Now if you do this correctly, this will become your number one lead source in your digital content marketing arsenal. This course shared what we've learnt, and I've broken it down into quick, bite sized chunks of information on planning and preparation, assembling a group of influential panelists, drafting your story, promoting your webinar, reviewing on air tips, and discussing follow up and conversion from these leads to opportunities.
We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentation (2015)with Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.