This video shows an overview of reporting and data visualization with Data Studio.
- [Instructor] It's great to have sophisticated tools…that allow marketers to really dive into the details,…deploying, analyzing and optimizing, but in order to…get the right data to the right people at just the right…time, so that they can make the right decisions,…you'll need a powerful reporting solution.…And that's just what Google Data Studio can provide.…If you're like most marketers these days,…putting together reports means a verifiably crazy workflow.…First, you've got to log in to all the different…tools and platforms that make up your complicated…technology stack, download comma separated files…or CSVs or maybe, if you're lucky, you've used…APIs to drag the data into some database somewhere.…
Once you're done collecting all the data,…you now get to merge it all together and prepare…it for whatever report you're planning to build.…That means scrubbing formats, using SQL or loading…everything into a tool like Excel, and now it's…time to start building whatever it is you need to build.…You might stay in Excel and spend the next miserable…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution