Learn what the key components for agile marketing validation are.
- Once your agile marketing campaigns are up and running,…you'll need to make sure that your analytics strategy…is firmly in place to support…your minimum viable campaigns, or your MVCs.…This is the data that will help you…to clearly understand market feedback…and it will really inform future actions.…I often say that the deeper, the more granular…that you can go with your data, the better.…Really, what you're working to do, at this stage,…is to prove or disprove those hypotheses.…In other words, you have assumptions on what will work…and the data analytics will help you…to validate those assumptions.…
There are a few different options that you have…from an analytics perspective,…so let's cover those here at a high-level.…The first is performance-based analytics.…When you were defining your MVC,…you developed a benchmark for performance.…You also ran a series of tests,…either an A/B test, which has two variables running,…or a multivariate test,…which has more than two variables running.…So, with performance-based analytics,…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.