Author Jamie Shanks shows how Google Trends Hot Trends results in more leads.
- [Instructor] Typically, you'll have a kick off call…with your panelists to identify…exactly what's going to be covered…in the particular webinar.…You'll find you're going to need…to resell the panelists on a particular topic.…You may, in your briefing document,…outline suggested ideas,…but now you're going to have to be very clear…as to why you want specific terms and keywords…within that webinar.…I recommend that you use analytics, such as Google Trends,…to provide a macro story as to why a specific topic…or keywords within a topic…need to be addressed in your webinar.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.