Author Chris Goward shows what makes personalization programs great, with an overview of the two-phased Infinity Optimization Process.
- At Wider Funnel, we've been refining the process…of optimization and personalization since 2007,…not just list of tactics.…I'm going to show you the latest version…of this overarching process called…"The Infinity Optimization Process".…You can take components of this process…or all of it, whatever works for your organization…What is shows are the principles of any…great growth program.…First, you'll notice it's shaped like an…infinity loop because optimizing should…never be finished.…Optimization is all about understanding…more about your customers and making…your experiences more relevant every day.…
Within the loop are two phases: explore and validate.…They really are two separate mindsets that are…both critical for getting the best results…from your personalization program.…These two phases are intentionally separate.…The exploration mindset can't happen at…the same time as the validation mindset.…In the center is the nucleus, where…the power is released.…That's the growth and insights that…come from the combination of these two mindsets.…
Chris Goward has helped lead conversion optimization and personalization strategies for companies like IBM, Google, and HP. Join him in this course to learn the principles of marketing personalization, and strategies to put personalization to work in your campaigns. Chris reviews the different personalization platforms, and explains how to integrate them into your existing toolset. He helps you sort through data and find new opportunities, and prioritize your projects using the PIE framework.
- Why is personalization important?
- When to use personalization
- Integrating personalization platforms
- Personalizing existing targets
- Finding new opportunities
- Using personalization data
- Validating with A/B testing for growth and insights