Author Jamie Shanks shows how place the recording into a marketing campaign.
- [Instructor] In every webinar execution,…there is always a gap that exists between…the number of attendees and then those that registered.…As Sales for Life, we typically find that…30 to 50% of those that register actually attend live.…But for those that registered and…did not attend live, you need to give them…an opportunity to review the content.…Get it in their hands, get the recording to them…via email or social, so they can review these insights…before your sales team follows up.…
Otherwise, there's going to be a discrepancy…in the conversation between your sales organization…and the content that was served.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Appropriate for all
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.