Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Using plugins for WordPress SEO, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] If you've built your site out on WordPress, … you're likely going to encounter multiple plugins … that offer you a lot of SEO optimization features. … I thought I would share with you two very popular plugins … to give you an idea of what opportunities … are available to you. … Now SEO with WordPress is fairly similar … to just about any website. … The tools and resources that you'll want to use … and the strategies are much the same, … however, there are plugins that can automate … a lot of what you do as well as provide insights … into the content that you're writing. … Now the most popular WordPress plugin for SEO is Yoast SEO. … And I'm here in the WordPress Plugins directory … where you can see Yoast SEO. … They've had over five million active installations. … It's an incredibly well-supported plugin … and it has a lot of functionality. … You can do everything from building your XML sitemaps … to creating canonical URLs to developing templates … to automate much of your title and meta descriptions. …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.