In this video, find and build relationships with the influencers who amplify and drive action for your brand.
- Years ago if you landed a story…in The New York Times or on Good Morning America…it meant instant credibility for your brand.…Now, peer professionals are asking,…what's the best way to find new influencers…and build relationships with them…for credibility on social media?…They need to find these influential…personalities in their communities,…but they're not sure of the best approach.…Today you can use influencer marketing…to develop relationships by working with influencers…who help engage your audience in campaigns.…
Remember, the word influence…doesn't mean popularity, it means driving action.…Today you have more options.…You can build relationships with bloggers,…Instagrammers, and YouTubers.…There are industry analysts, partners,…and even your customers who have a voice…and loyal followers who trust them.…A good influencer marketing program…uses the right individuals who help move your audience…from awareness to valuable outcomes,…including loyalty, advocacy, and purchase.…
Here are simple steps to approach…
- Explain the value of developing an audience profile.
- Describe the SWOT model and how it can be used to identify threats.
- Name and summarize the 4Cs of developing effective messaging.
- Summarize how thinking like a journalist helps an organization build media relationships.
- Examine the importance of developing community before a crisis strikes.
- Differentiate between an issue and a crisis.
- Cite ways to stop the spread of fake news.
- Define “post-mortem” and describe its value for identifying lessons learned after a crisis.
Skill Level Beginner
Public Relations Foundations: Media Trainingwith Deirdre Breakenridge1h 25m Intermediate
Launch Your Product to the Presswith Andrea Holland34m 45s Beginner
Marketing Communicationswith Deirdre Breakenridge1h 40m Beginner
1. From PR to PR Expanded
2. Today's Consumers
Developing audience profiles2m 42s
3. The Integrated Approach to PR Planning
4. Relationships and Champions
5. When Crisis Strikes
6. PR Writing Today
7. The Value of PR
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.